As many of you know I am heading back to visit the Grace Centre in May! I hope to bring as much Aid with me as I can.
After such a great response from so many of you helping out with worming meds for the children at Grace (THANK YOU!), I have a few more urgent needs that I am going to request your help with today. What we need:
1. Children’s Multi-vitamins and Probiotics
2. Children’s Ibuprofen
3. Baby formula (lactose free is ideal as most babies can drink this)
4. Pawpaw cream
5. Woman’s long skirts (size 8-12)- elastic waste ideal but not a must.
6. Woman’s (8-12) and children’s underwear (3-12)
7. Children’s jumpers and long pants.
8. Children’s and teens shoes. Various sizes. Closed and light weight ideal.
9. Small Business Program (doll and jewelry making)- tiger wire, spiral wire for bracelets,brown material for dolls, Brown/black leather material for baby doll carrier
10. Tea tree oil (concentrate, not watered down)
11. Video Camera Battery- Sony model number NP-FH40 battery pack 7.2v 4.9Wh, E160814.
If you are able to help with these things and live in Australia, you can contact me on email@example.com and I will give you my address to send these items to. Alternatively, you can send these things straight to Grace Centre in Ethiopia.
The address is- Grace Centre for Children and Families, PO Box 2410, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia. Ph: +251 911998310. We have found that when sending from Australia it is often best to use Express Post. This requires a street address for the destination which is: House No. C320, Kebele 13, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
Thank you again for your support!
Love Dee xxx